Back

 

A small group of walkers today, led by Dave R on a sunny 5.2 mile walk around Ringlestone and Wormshill. An area with very pretty countryside and easy walking. We visited the pub on our return. The Ringlestone Inn was built in 1533 and was originally used as a hospice for monks, before becoming one of the early ale houses around 1615.


Thanks to Ron M for back-marking and Jennifer and Dave for the photos.


Satuday 9th September

Ringlestone






















Back

gowalkinkent@freeolamail.com